- Primarily used for connecting power devices in commercial and industrial environments
- Suitable for installation in channels, ducts, cable trays, and raceways
- Constructed and listed for applications requiring TC-ER-JP rating
- Approved for Class I Division II Hazardous Locations
- UV Direct Sun, Wet Location, Damp Location, Dry Location, Direct/Burial
Primarily used for connecting power devices in an industrial environment. Suitable for installation in channels, ducts, raceways, cable trays, and conduits. Approved for direct burial in wet or dry locations and outdoors in cable trays where sunlight-resistant rating is required.