Features and Benefits
Custom features to help you save time and money on the job site.
SmartColorID® is a patented, color-coded labeling system developed by Encore Wire that makes it easy to verify wire gauge, the number of conductors, cable and jacket type and colors of inner conductors for metal-clad and armor-clad cables.
- Sizes 8 AWG - 14 AWG
- Quickly and accurately identify cable
- Verify wire gauge, number of conductors, cable and jacket type and colors of inner conductors
- Easy-to-read labels
- Repeated every 18 to 24 inches throughout the length of cable
- No need for cutting, splitting or slashing into the cable, causing damage, just to identify inner conductors
SmartCount® marks are designed to help you quickly and easily cut accurate lengths of wire. With SmartCut®, just cut on the asterisk for precise footage!
- Sizes 1 AWG and larger
- Master reels are printed with the total value at the beginning of the reel and count down foot-by-foot
- Improves cut length and inventory accuracy
- The asterisk shows precisely where to cut
- Reduces the amount of wire scrap and waste
SuperSlick Elite® is a patented technology that features a slick, but never slippery or greasy, outer jacket for easy pulling without additional lubricant. SuperSlick Elite can increase your ability to maintain a productive, safe and cost-effective job site.
- Available in all colors and sizes
- Reduces pull-time on complex wiring jobs
- Reduces the amount of friction created during wire pull
- No need for additional lubricant when pulling through PVC or metal conduit
- Sunlight-resistant in all colors and in sizes 18 AWG through 1000 KCMIL