Features and Benefits
Custom features to help you save time and money on the job site.
SmartColorID® is a patented, color-coded labeling system developed by Encore Wire that makes it easy to verify wire gauge, the number of conductors, cable and jacket type and colors of inner conductors for metal-clad and armor-clad cables.
- Sizes 8 AWG - 14 AWG
- Quickly and accurately identify cable
- Verify wire gauge, number of conductors, cable and jacket type and colors of inner conductors
- Easy-to-read labels
- Repeated every 18 to 24 inches throughout the length of cable
- No need for cutting, splitting or slashing into the cable, causing damage, just to identify inner conductors
SmartCountTM marks are designed to help you quickly and easily cut accurate lengths of wire. With SmartCutTM, just cut on the asterisk for precise footage!
- Sizes 1 AWG and larger
- Master reels are printed with the total value at the beginning of the reel and count down foot-by-foot
- Improves cut length and inventory accuracy
- The asterisk shows precisely where to cut
- Reduces the amount of wire scrap and waste
SuperSlick Elite® is a patented technology that features a slick, but never slippery or greasy, outer jacket for easy pulling without additional lubricant. SuperSlick Elite can increase your ability to maintain a productive, safe and cost-effective job site.
- Available in all colors and sizes
- Reduces pull-time on complex wiring jobs
- Reduces the amount of friction created during wire pull
- No need for additional lubricant when pulling through PVC or metal conduit
- Sunlight-resistant in all colors and in sizes 18 AWG through 1000 KCMIL