Where to BuyFind your closest sales representative
- Sizes 14 AWG - 1000 KCMIL
- Highest conductivity per unit area of all common commercial metals
- Easily worked and formed into place
- Suitable for wet, damp or dry locations
- Permitted for direct burial
- RoHS compliant
Soft-drawn bare wire is used in overhead electrical and distribution systems for grounding electrical systems, and where high-conductivity and flexibility are required for equipment, circuit-grounding and bonding. Pulling heads are available on sizes 8 AWG and larger.