Where to BuyFind your closest sales representative
- Quadruplex type USE-2/RHH/RHW-2 with Compact Stranded Aluminum Alloy 8000 Series conductors per ASTM B800; ASTM B801; ASTM B836
- Suitable for electrical connections in mobile homes for permanent wiring in accordance with the NEC
- Suitable where temperatures do not exceed 90°C
- XLPE insulation is sunlight-resistant for 8 AWG and larger
- UV Direct Sun, Wet Location, Damp Location, Dry Location, Direct/Burial
The Mobile Home Feeder is a quadraplexed type USE-2/RHH/RHW-2 with Compact Stranded Aluminum Alloy conductors. Suitable for electrical connections in mobile homes for permanent wiring and contains superior weather, abrasion, crush, and sunlight-resistant XLPE insulation. Constructed with two black triple-rated USE-2/RHH/RHW-2 phase conductors cabled together with one white triple-rated USE-2/RHH/RHW-2 neutral conductor and one green insulated ground wire.