Where to BuyFind your closest sales representative
- Offers outstanding protection against wet and oily conditions.
- Permitted for use in exposed or concealed locations.
- Liquid-tight jacketing is rugged, flame-retardant, flexible PVC compound, which resists oils, mild acids, and exposure to sunlight.
- Listed and marked for direct burial and in poured concrete.
- Can be installed under raised floors in data processing areas.
- Sunlight resistance allows for use in any body of water.
A flexible steel conduit, which is both listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc., and certified by Canadian Standards Association. The flexible inner core is made from a spiral wound strip of heavy gauge, corrosion-resistant, hot-dipped galvanized steel. The 3/8" through 11⁄4" trade sizes are squarelock formed and include an integral bonding strip of copper that is enclosed within the convolutions throughout their entire length.